- I prefer DVD for DVD trades, not show for show trades (the same amount of DVD’s should be traded, in other words).
- Do not write on the discs you send me.
- If at all possible, do not put two DVD’s in an individual sleeve – I’ve received way too many scratched discs because of this.
- I can accept Blu Ray, DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, PAL and NTSC.
- If we trade for a Blu Ray, typically I’ll want a Blu Ray in return. Unless you broke into Lars’ vault and want to trade the Presidio tapes.
- I do not have a preferred shipper. I typically ship USPS, but as long as the shows I’m receiving from you arrive in one piece, I don’t care who ships them.